Tuition & Financing
Tuition Information – Program Cost: $6,200
Tuition includes: text books, lab supplies and materials, scrub voucher, job placement assistance, CPR certification, state exam fees for x-ray certification, coronal polish certification and Dentrix software training.
Payment Upfront – 5% Discount – We discount our program cost by 5% if payment is made upfront. We accept Cash, Check, Money Order or Credit Card.
3 Monthly Installments – Three monthly installments can be made in the amount of $1,900.00 each. This option is interest free, however a $500 deposit is required to hold your program seat. The first installment of $1,900 is due the first day of class and every thirty (30) days thereafter.
Private Student Loans
Mountain America Credit Union
Education Line of Credit – Income and Credit Requirements Apply
• Interest Only for 6 Months (3 months of school and 3 months after graduation)
• After the 6 months Payments Average about $100 – $150 / per month
Please contact Mountain America Credit Union at 602.266.3522 or 1.800.748.4302, or apply on-line at www.macu.com/student-loans.
Paramount Capital Group
Minimal Income and Credit Requirements – High Interest
• Payments start while you are in school and average about $120 – $160 / per month
Please apply on-line at: https://www.tciconnection.com/internetApp/app?key=35ed09f2730aa536d18ce846dafb1b4cbc
Military Financing – VA Funding (GI Bill) – Apply to use your benefits on-line at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/get_started.asp or call 888.442.4551.
MyCAA Grant Funding (For Military Spouses – Pay Grade E1-E5) – Apply On-line at https://mycaa.militaryonesource.mil or Call 800.342.9647.
There are many opportunities for Grant Funding and Financial Assistance. You may contact your local Workforce Office, Goodwill, YMCA, Arizona Call-A-Teen, Vocational Rehab, or Tribe for grants and financial assistance. Altrain Dental Assisting Academy is proud to offer up to a $1,200 scholarship for those who receive grant funding. Please continue reading for additional information and resources.
We are excited to announce our new partnership with Phoenix Indian Center which may assist with funding for American Indian, Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian. For information on the services they provide please review the website at https://phxindcenter.com or call (602) 264-6768.
Arizona@Work and Phoenix Workforce Connection. Listed below is information on the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) purpose, qualifications, and contact information. You may review their website at: https://des.az.gov/services/employment/workforce-innovation-and-opportunity-act/about-workforce-innovation-and or contact us at 602.595.7289 for further explanation.
About Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
Purpose of WIOA
- Strengthen and improve our nation’s public workforce system
- Help get job seekers and workers into high-quality jobs and careers
- Help employers hire and retain skilled workers
Who can participate in the Adult and Dislocated Worker Program?
- Adult over 18 years old, who are able to legally work in the United States.
- Priority of service is provided to:
- Veterans and their spouses
- Persons who are low income or receiving public assistance
- Persons who need to improve their skills
- Dislocated Workers, who have been laid off or have received notice of termination.
Who can participate in the Youth Program?
- Youth, age 14-21, if in-school
- Youth, age 16-24, if out-of- school
- All youth must have a barrier to employment, e.g. being a homeless youth, a runaway, pregnant or parenting, subject to the juvenile justice or adult system, in foster care, a person with a disability or need additional assistance to find or keep employment, or enter or complete postsecondary education.
For additional information:
- Visit our WIOA Resources page for policies and tools on WIOA implementation in Arizona.
- Visit your Arizona @ Work Job Center – https://www.arizonaatwork.com/ and; ARIZONA@WORK Office Locations – https://arizonaatwork.com/az-locations/
Resource Name: Arizona @ Work
West Phoenix (101 and McDowell): 602.372.4200
Resource Name: Phoenix Workforce Connection
7th Street & Dunlap: 602.861.0208
51st Avenue & Indian School: 623.247.3304
Central and Broadway 602.534.4732
Resource Name: Arizona Call-A-Teen: Youth Resources
Note: Must be under 21 and considered low income for this agency.
what our students are saying…
If you want a great hands on, small class size, educators willing to help you succeed and know your name you have the right place. Look no further!! I walked into Altrain only because I heard the ad on the radio. Instantly, I felt like this was the place to get my career path on the right track. My first person I ran into sat down and told me everything I would need to do to start school all the way to the end and how they would help place me for a job.
I highly recommend Altrain dental assisting academy, it is a great school and only a short 13 weeks. I took night classes and loved the amount of time that we actually got practice everything hands on. Everyone at the school is very nice and helpful.
I absolutely love Altrain! I’m confident the instructors and small class sizes will make for an easy 13 weeks! The hands on learning really helps things stick in my memory. I’m so excited to see where my future will go after graduation. Thanks Altrain!
I’ve been currently attending Altrain dental school and I love it! Everything about it is absolutely perfect! The teachers, the class size and all the hands on learning we do. I couldn’t be more happy that I choose to go to Altrain.
This school is awesome, the instructors and staff are so nice and caring and really do everything they can to make this possible. Class was fun and hands on and you learn so much in a short period of time!
Great school! They have the best instructor and staff. The classes are small, it’s hands on, and it’s only 13 weeks.
Interested in Learning More?